In today’s fast-paced and global community, most organizations are faced with constant change. Research contemporary organizations that are currently responding to a significant change within the industry, such as disruptive technology; state, government, or industry regulations; environmental constraints; judicial or legislative rulings; etc.
Choose one organization from your research that has recently responded to major change, or is currently responding to change. Write a paper (1,250-1,500 words) discussing how well the organization is responding to the change dynamics. Include the following:
- Describe the organization and the change to which it is responding.
- Discuss the degree to which the change has been disruptive and how the organization has responded to the dynamics created by this change.
- Evaluate the strategies the organization used in its change plan and determine the level of success the organization experienced with the strategies.
- Determine the effect the change had on stakeholders, and to what degree stakeholders have resisted. Assess how well stakeholder resistance was addressed.
- Evaluate the overall implications the change had on interdepartmental collaboration.
- In your opinion, how well did the leaders of the organization respond and prepare for the change? What worked and what did not work with the strategies they implemented?
- What modifications would you suggest the leaders of the organization make in order to better address the change dynamics? What additional strategies would you recommend to assist the organization through this change?
- Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
I work as a registered nurse in an intensive care unit (ICU) in a community hospital in New Jersey. I work as the charge nurse, and serve as a unit representative on many committees including Practice council, Education committee, SACC, and am also the chair of the ICU Unit Based Council. Topic for change can include nurse-to-patient ratios – just a suggestion. A lot of new surgeons are coming to the hospital with a lot of new patients but we don’t have the staff or support for this.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.