This assignment aims to train you to observe and analyze the various strategies brands use to influence consumer behavior in their retail and digital environment. Visit a Zara store (BOTH online and physical) and observe how the products are offered. SUBMISSION: Audit Excel Sheet + Report PPT
PART 1 – EXPERIENCE AUDIT (No Word Count)
Once at the store use the Customer Experience Audit Assessment grid to measure key touch points on a scale of 1-5. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WSPV_p_PNFpirEjxYaP-wiyIT-k_kQvYl_kgBOyj_kM/edit?usp=sharing
Take notes for each category, and describe the triggers and activations (environment vs products vs people), note the distinct mental responses you feel (sensation vs interpretation vs attitude), try to go in the sore with both a exogenously driven attention and with endogenously driven attention so with a specific product or goal in mind.
PART 2- REPORT SUMMARY PRESENTATION (Max 700 Words)
The presentation should cover the following in a 10-12 slide report use the notes from the audit to complete:
1. Sensorial – pick three total sensory techniques you feel were the most effective and explain why.
2. Awareness – share at least one cognitive technique you feel was the most effective and explain why.
3. Emotional – share at least one emotional strategy you feel was the most effective and explain why.
4. Personal – share at least one individual identity design you feel was the most effective and explain why.
5. Negatives – share three strategies you feel were the least effective and explain why.
6. Create one new activation which you feel will improve the experience and explain why.
You must describe the above items as an experiential marketer and NOT in generic terms. Example – ‘I didn’t like the colour of the employees’ uniform’ is generic vs ‘The colour of the employees’ uniform did not match the brand’s established colours, so this activation of visual trigger does not work; it is not optimized for branding.’
FOR WRITER… the word limit is 800 words, I have asked for more so that you can have time to go to a Zara store and use those extra words as a payment for the trip.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.