This paper will explore the issues we cover in relation to human trafficking in this class within the country Columbia. In this paper I will attach the sources that need to be uses. DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SOURCES OTHER THAN THE ONES I HAVE ATTACHED. I will also add the questions that need to be answered in this paper.
Questions that need to be answered
- s it a source, transit, or destination country? (Or a combination of these three?)
- If it’s a source country, what are the push factors? If it’s a destination country, what are the pull factors?
- What type(s) of trafficking occur here?
- What are risk factors within this country?
- What have previous studies found about trafficking in this country?
- What is the Tier rating? Be sure to not go into too much detail of information for paper 4–really you can just state the Tier rating, you want to leave discussion of protection, prosecution, and prevention for paper 4.
Data sources to examine:
- US State Department TIP Reports: https://www.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/
- Previous years archived here: https://2009-2017.state.gov/j/tip/rls/tiprpt/
- UNODC Global Reports (2018, 2016, 2014, 2012, 2009): https://www.unodc.org/unodc/data-and-analysis/glotip.html
- Human Development Data: http://hdr.undp.org/en/data# (has data on poverty, inequality, etc)
- Corruption Perceptions Index: https://www.transparency.org/research/cpi/overview
- Fragile States Index: https://fragilestatesindex.org/
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.