Learn Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OshkydeyTP4
CM220M5-1: Develop strategies for effective problem solving using digital media.
Assessment objective: Think of the power of some commercials to get us to think about buying a new product, voting for a particular candidate, or contributing to a cause. Many of these commercials combine words, images, and sound in ways that appeal to our senses and emotions in a way that words alone may not be able to do. For this competency assessment, you will use technology, writing, and research skills to create a digital media presentation that combines text and images, and perhaps sound, to make an argument for change that can appeal to an audience, much like a powerful advertisement or public service announcement.
Identify a problem you want to solve in your community or workplace that would be researchable. You may want to propose that your workplace choose a new health care plan, advocate the need to put speed bumps in your neighborhood, or argue for a ban on plastic shopping bags in your city. It is recommended that you use the same topic you used in earlier modules since you have already created a thesis and found sources to support your claims.
Your digital media presentation should use the design suggestions provided in the Writing resource Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations. More importantly, you are practicing your composition skills by combining text and images to compel your audience to recognize the importance of your argument.
Minimum Submission Requirements
The digital media presentation should have the following characteristics:
- Slide presentation format (PowerPoint, Google Slides, etc.)
- Title page/slide with the presentation title, your name, and course information
- Contains at least 8–10 slides, not counting the title and references slides
- Uses research from at least four sources, which should include at least 2 graphics with information
- Minimally, four visuals (e.g., photo, table, diagram, chart, infographic, etc.)
- Research and visuals are cited in APA citation format, both in text and on a references slide or separate Word document. You need to quote material taken directly from a source. The same standards apply to a presentation that apply to an essay.
- A clear message related to an argument for change in your community or workplace
- Follows the criteria covered in “Designing an Effective Presentation” section of Creating Effective PowerPoint Presentations.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.