In a written paper of 1,250-1,500 words, evaluate the current forces driving change in your field or industry. As a leader, or considering the role of a leader, assess your organization and evaluate how well it is responding to the forces, and identify where there is a need for change. Develop a vision to inspire this change. Include the following:
- Describe your organization, include the organization’s mission, and identify the various stakeholders.
- Identify the external and internal forces that drive organizational change in your field or industry. Explain the origin or reason for these internal or external driving forces. Explain how these forces directly affect the viability of your organization.
- Choose one of the driving forces. Describe the specific issues this driving force creates, or will potentially create, for your organization or department.
- Propose the steps needed for your organization or department to respond to this driving force.
- Predict how employees at various levels in the organization will respond to your proposed change initiative.
- Develop a vision for change. Describe how this vision correlates with the organization’s mission, and how you will present this vision to internal stakeholders.
- Predict how you think your vision will assist internal stakeholders in supporting the change initiative. Identify potential considerations posed by stakeholders, and discuss how you will respond.
- Prepare this assignment according to the guidelines found in the APA Style Guide. An abstract is not required.
I work as a registered nurse in an intensive care unit (ICU) in a community hospital in New Jersey. I work as the charge nurse, and serve as a unit representative on many committees including Practice council, Education committee, SACC, and am also the chair of the ICU Unit Based Council. Topic for change can include nurse-to-patient ratios – just a suggestion. A lot of new surgeons are coming to the hospital with a lot of new patients but we don’t have the staff or support for this
My hospital’s mission can be found at [the link will be provided]
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.