- Read the article below (also located in Student Resources) on Advertising and Memory
Bushman and Phillips – PDF Document (173.9 KB)
(Bushman & Phillips, 2001)
- Write a 3-page analysis of the article.
- Discuss the research proposition for the article.
- What was the purpose of the article?
- What was the problem being addressed?
- What was the research question?
- What hypotheses were tested (if any)?
- What was the main research method used?
- Did they use a quantitative, qualitative, or mixed method approach?
- Find at least two peer-reviewed articles (see the Peer-Reviewed Articles document in Shared Documents located under Course Resources) for a definition of peer-reviewed) in the literature on meta-analysis and
- discuss what meta-analysis is and how it differs from a literature review.
- Based on the findings from the Bushman and Phillips article, write three hypotheses of your own that could be tested in future research.
Required Course Textbook(s)
- Research Design, 5th Edition
By: John W. Creswell
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.