1. Current News – 2 pages
You will need to find two current (published within the last 8 months) news articles that have some connection to course content and learning. For each article:
- Provide the article reference – author, title, date, and source. If a web source, share the direct link to the article as well.
- Include a one-page summary/analysis for each article:
- Briefly summarize the article.
- In several paragraphs, identify links to course content/learning. Why is the article relevant and how does it relate to some element of course learning? How does this article help construct your vision of business leadership as learned in the course?
2. Real-World Connections – 2 pages
You will make at least one course content/learning connection to an online video source (example: TEDTalk video or any other inspirational/motivational or thought provoking video related to topics of this course) of your selection. You will:
- Identify the online video and briefly explain the topic, and provide some insight into the speaker.
- Provide a minimum three-paragraph summary and analysis of the connection between the online video and the content/learning in this course.
- Create a rating scale that discusses whether you would, or would not suggest this online video as a valuable resource for someone studying. Explain why or why not.
3. Personal Intent Statement – 2 pages
You will create a personal intent statement. This is a several-paragraph statement that quickly captures your abilities and where you are heading in your life. Your statement should include and make reference to:
- Your personal strengths and advantages.
- Identify areas for growth – weaknesses.
- A brief reflection on jobs you see yourself doing in the future.
- A word-processed document in business report style.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.