|ASSIGNMENT BRIEF REPORTfor Module Title:||Branding management for aviation|
|Module Leader:||Contact No.:||N/A|
|Assignment Title:||Assignment – REPORT 2000-2500 WORDS||Weighting:||*100%|
|On successful completion of this module, students will be able to: Examine the role of brand equity for an organisation operating in the aviation sector and apply relevant branding theory (LO1). Assess feasible recommendations for the selected industry/organisation, in particular exploring issues which will facilitate decision-making processes within an appropriate strategic brand management framework (LO2).|
|Review the branding strategy and strength for an airline or airport of your choice and evaluate the strategic significance of this strategy (for allowing the organisation to develop an excellent global brand presence). Based on the evaluation, recommend new steps for the brand strategy to ensure the success of the organisation, in a globally competitive marketplace, including an action-plan/time-line for your recommendations and areas for investment.|
|This is REPORT FORMAT using headings and sub-headings based on the agreed word count. 2000-2500 words excluding the appendix.|
|Task structure and grading guidance|
|The recommended structure would include the following – Part (a) weighted as 50% Part (b) weighted as 50%|
|The following submission instructions apply and must be strictly adhered to: SUBMISSION VIA WEBLEARN BEFORE AGREED DATE/TIME;|
This brief assignment checklist is designed to help you avoid some of the most common mistakes students make in their coursework.
HAVE YOU READ THE ASSIGNMENT BRIEF? IF NOT, DO IT NOW!
In it you will find details of the assessment task, word count (where applicable), the assessment criteria your work is marked against, and the learning outcomes – the basis for the assessment strategy in each module.
Students often lose marks by forgetting some of the more straightforward elements of their assignments. We recommend that you “tick off” each of the points below as you prepare your work for submission. If you need any help, ask your tutor.
- Have you read and understood the assessment criteria?
- Have you met the learning outcomes? You will lose marks and your work may even be failed if you have not.
- Have you demonstrated you can think and write critically in the completed work? This means you have supported your arguments/explanations appropriately e.g. using relevant academic sources and you have offered discussion points which extends your own or others’ viewpoints to make reasoned conclusions/judgements.
- Have you maintained an academic tone throughout your work? Is your work formal, focused, developed and clear?
- Have you checked that the referencing in your assignment is in line with your programme requirements?
- Have you proof-read your work and used a spellcheck software to check your spelling and grammar?
- Have you checked the presentation of your work is as specified by your tutor, for example, are font size, colour, style, line spacing and margins as the tutor specified?
- Have you kept to the word count (or equivalent)? If you are not sure, check with your tutor.
• Can you confirm that the work submitted is your own and not plagiarised?
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.