Make sure you use complete sentences.
- After watching ‘The Scientific Method’ video, list the six key steps in The Scientific Method and discuss each step.
- After watching the video ‘Creating Graphs in Science’, list the steps in creating a graph. Also, discuss why the dependent variable is located on the y-axis and the independent variable is on the x-axis.
- After watching the video ‘How to Formulate a Hypothesis’, what are the two key components of a hypothesis?
- After going through the tutorial for the ‘Scientific Method’ online activity, start the cricket experiment.
a. Define the problem:
b. Formulate your own hypothesis by using the ‘if’ and ‘then’ statement as you learned in the video ‘How to Formulate a Hypothesis’.
|Data Table A: Effect of Temperature on Crick Chirps|
|Temperature (oC)||Cricket Chirp Rate (chirps/minute)|
|Data Table B: Effect of Atmospheric Pressure on Crick Chirps|
|Atmospheric Pressure (mm Hg)||Cricket Chirp Rate (chirps/minute)|
|Data Table C: Effect of Humidity on Crick Chirps|
|Humidity (%)||Cricket Chirp Rate (chirps/minute)|
|Data Table D: Effect of Wind Speed on Crick Chirps|
|Wind Speed (m/sec)||Cricket Chirp Rate (chirps/minute)|
- After conducting your experiments look back on your original hypothesis. Was it correct? If it was correct then you can accept your hypothesis. If it was not correct you can reject your hypothesis. Which will you do (accept or reject)?
- Graphing: Insert your graph(s) of the variable(s) that actually affect the cricket’s chirping.
(1-2 sentence testable statement about which variables affect cricket chirps)
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.