Lesson Nine Readings and Activities
Two required readings for this Lesson:
1) Read Chapter 10 in the textbook. It’s the final chapter.
2) Read the short piece from August 2013 New York Times in the module. Please search this article in your search engine and read. (A Dry Pipeline for Psychiatric Drugs with New York Times)
Assignment: Search, Summarize & Share: Post Links to Future Developments Here
Find an intriguing link to some article about interesting NEW developments in psychopharmacology and the management of psychiatric medication. This is supposed to be about newer developments in the discovery of medications, routes of administration, treatment philosophies, or prescription practices. This is different then when we first began the course and looked at the “context.” Try to find cutting edge stuff. Note the text reading talks a bit about evaluating the sites you visit. Be sure to comment on any aspect of the site that we need to be aware of, or may provide insight into the evaluation of the information we see on the site.
- Post here links to articles and web content that discusses truly exciting new developments in psychiatric drug development, routes of administration, new treatment philosophies, prescription writing practices/privileges, or the use of herbs and vitamins (only one cool link is needed).
- What is your take on this information and its implications for social workers?
- Per the text readings on assessing websites, do you have any thoughts on the nature or sponsor of the site?
For this assignment, word count 200-250.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.