Home Exercise Program (HEP) Handout
Read all instructions carefully!
- Use the HEP Template (below) to create a handout of a home exercise program for the injury you made your presentation about.
- Follow the step-by-step instructions on the template to complete your handout. The instructions are provided as comments in the right-hand column of the template. See the document below (How to View & Delete Instructions in the SPHE 425_Assn 3_HEP Template) if you are unable to view instructions on the template.
The following is a summary of the requirements. Please see the template and course rubric for additional information.
- The handout should have 9-10 exercises, ordered from the most simple to more complex exercises for the injury.
- You will provide a visual (e.g., photo, clipart) of each exercise.
- You will describe each exercise (purpose, sets, repetitions, number of times per day)
- Provide a list of references for visuals and content used in your handout.
- You must use APA 7th edition style format for your references (including for photos, graphics, clipart).
- Please review the handout to be sure it looks professional, and is free of spelling, punctuation, and grammatical errors.
- The handout must be submitted as a Word document.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.