For the selected project in Assignment1 prepare a project planning document and submit in the form of report not more than 10 to 12 pages.
- Task1 – Methodology Selection (50 marks)
- Compare any two methodologies and select one suitable methodology for the proposed project. You are required to provide a detailed justification for choosing a particular methodology. If you are planning to use any diagrams from web, do remember to cite them.
- Using top down or bottom up or combined approach identify all the activities and any sub activities of the selected project and prepare a work break down structure (WBS) in sync with the selected methodology. Also implement WBS using any project management tool. You can refer to Moodle for the list/link of project management tools.
- c. Compose a reflective analysis report on the outputs generated by project management tool, for task1b. This must include a detailed analysis of: [20 marks] i. Gantt Chart and
ii. Network Analysis Diagram
- Task 2 – Risk Analysis plan (30 marks)
Using the IT Risk Framework in Figure 8.2, page no. 212, of Information Technology Project Management text book by Jack T. Marchewka as basis, Identify a total of five risks for each of the five phases of the IT project methodology depicted in the outer rink of the framework. Then, use the frame work for analysing each risk by moving from the outer ring to the center. Also for each of the five risks identified, discuss a strategy for managing each particular risk.
IT Risk Framework in Figure 8.2, page no. 212, of Information Technology Project Management text book by Jack T. Marchewka.
- Task3 – Project Cost Estimation. (20 Marks)
Using the scientific method prepare project cost estimation for the non-functional requirements identified in assignment1.
Rules & Regulations:
- All resources should be cited using APA 7th edition referencing style.
- The final assignment must have a Title page, Table of Contents, References/ bibliography using APA 7th edition referencing style and page numbers.
- Title Page must have Assignment Name, Module name, Session, your name, ID, and the name of the faculty.
- Softcopy in word format is to be submitted through Turnitin link on MEC Learn (Moodle).
- Viva will be conducted after the assignment submission as per the dates informed earlier.
- Assignment must be computer typed.
- Font – Times New Roman
- Font – Style – Regular
- Font – Size – 12
- Heading should be with Font Size 14, Bold, Capital and Underline.
- Explain with suitable diagrams wherever required. Diagrams must be drawn using suitable software or by pencil.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.