The following events occurred in March:
- March 1: Owner borrowed $125,000 to fund/start the business. The loan term is 5 years.
- March 1: Owner paid $250 to the county for a business license.
- March 2: Owner signed lease on office space; paying first (March 20XX) and last month’s rent of $950 per month.
- March 5: Owner contributed office furniture valued at $2,750 and cash in the amount of $15,000 to the business.
- March 6: Owner performed service for client in the amount of $650. Customer paid in cash.
- March 8: Owner purchased advertising services on account in the amount of $500.
- March 10: Owner provided services to client on account, in the amount of $1,725.
- March 15: Owner paid business insurance in the amount of $750.
- March 20: The owner received first utility bill in the amount of $135, due in April.
- March 20: Office copier required maintenance; owner paid $95.00 for copier servicing.
- March 22: Owner withdrew $500 cash for personal use.
- March 25: Owner paid $215 for office supplies.
- March 25: Owner provided service to client in the amount of $350. Client paid at time of service.
- March 30: Owner paid balance due for advertising expense purchase on March 8.
- March 30: Received payment from customer for March 10 invoice in the amount of $1,725.
- March 31: Last day of pay period; owner owes part-time worker $275 for the March 16 through March 31 pay period. This will be paid on April 5.
- March 31: Provided service for client on account in the amount of $3,500.
- March 31: Record depreciation of the office furniture at $45.83.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.