Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972 has been successful in improving equal opportunity for girls and women in school sports. Title IX also “prohibits several types of sex-based harassment . . . including harassment based on gender identity or nonconformity with sex stereotypes, and not necessarily involving conduct of a sexual nature.” 2 pages 3 references
Respond to the following questions. Provide specific examples to support your answers:
- What are your observations of compliance with Title IX in your educational setting?
- What are the implications of the expansion of Title IX for your educational setting?
- As an educational leader, how will you ensure adherence to Title IX?
- How may Title IX success be recognized in the next 45 years?
- In the video, Billie Jean King refers to sports as a “microcosm of society.” Do you agree with her statement? Why or why not?
- Do you believe that Title IX is still relevant to today’s society? Why or why not?
Reference 2: https://alltogether.swe.org/2017/03/title-ix-45/
Reference 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7VfnjiFA9c
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.