Define formative and summative evaluation and give examples of each type, especially ones in which you have been involved. Explain why research may be able to focus mainly on scientific credibility, while evaluation must have both scientific and stakeholder credibility.
Use the readings to support your answers. Your discussion needs to be approximately 300 words. Use the APA style to format your in-text citations and references.
REQUIRED BOOKS AND RESOURCES FOR COURSE #8
- Chen, H. T. (2015). Practical program evaluation: Theory-driven evaluation and the integrated evaluation perspective. SAGE. ISBN 9781412992305
- Kaufman, R., & Guerra-Lopez, I. (2013). Needs assessment for organizational success. American Society for Training & Development (ASTD). ISBN 9781562868147.
- Leavy, P. (2017). Research design: Quantitative, qualitative, mixed methods, arts-based, and community-based participatory research approaches. Guilford. ISBN: 9781462514380
- Stroh, D. P. (2015). Systems thinking for social change: A practical guide to solving complex problems, avoiding unintended consequences, and achieving lasting results. Chelsea Green Publishing. ISBN: 9781603585804
REQUIRED READINGS FOR WEEK 1
- Randhawa, G. & Kaur, K. (2015). An empirical assessment of impact of organizational climate on organizational citizenship behavior. Paradigm, 19(1), 65-78. [Note to writer: PDF Document attached]
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.