Read the following articles and incorporate them into your paper. You are encouraged to review additional articles as well.
- Jeang-Kuo Chen. 2019. An Introduction of NoSQL Databases Based on Their Categories and Application Industries. Algorithms, vol. 12, no. 5, p. 106. https://doi.org/10.3390/a12050106
- Stefanos Georgiou. 2019. Software Development Lifecycle for Energy Efficiency: Techniques and Tools. ACM Computing Surveys, vol. 52, no. 4, pp. 1–33. https://doi.org/10.1145/3337773
- L. Mokokwe. 2018. First Things First: Adopting a Holistic, Needs-Driven Approach to Improving the Quality of Routinely Collected Data. Journal of Global Oncology, p. 155. https://doi.org/10.1200/jgo.18.68700
- Yulia Shichkina. 2019. Approaches to Speed Up Data Processing in Relational Databases. Procedia Computer Science, vol. 150, pp. 131–139.
Write a 2–3 page paper in which you:
- Recommend at least three specific tasks that could be performed to improve the quality of data sets using the software development life cycle (SDLC) methodology. Include a thorough description of each activity per each phase.
- Recommend the actions that should be performed to optimize record selections and to improve database performance from a quantitative data quality assessment.
- Suggest three maintenance plans and three activities that could be performed to improve data quality.
- Suggest methods that would be efficient for planning proactive concurrency control methods and lock granularities. Assess how your selected method can be used to minimize the database security risks that may occur within a multiuser environment.
- Analyze how the method can be used to plan out the system effectively and ensure that the number of transactions does not produce record-level locking while the database is in operation.
All papers are written by ENL (US, UK, AUSTRALIA) writers with vast experience in the field. We perform a quality assessment on all orders before submitting them.
Do you have an urgent order? We have more than enough writers who will ensure that your order is delivered on time.
We provide plagiarism reports for all our custom written papers. All papers are written from scratch.
Contact us anytime, any day, via any means if you need any help. You can use the Live Chat, email, or our provided phone number anytime.
We will not disclose the nature of our services or any information you provide to a third party.
Get your money back if your paper is not delivered on time or if your instructions are not followed.